Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Anime news that i dont care if anyone else cares

  1. #1
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anime Nation FINALLY licensed "Jungle Wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu"

    I can sleep easy now

    I cannot decribe to you how long i have been waiting for this show to get any attention whatsoever.

    AnimeNation finally licensed it, and it looks like they changed the name to just "Hare+Guu".

    Link: http://www.an-entertainment.com/acqu...s_hareguu.html

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    w00t!...I think.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't care that you don't care that I don't care.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think this is actually their third license. Firs Risky Safety, the Miami Guns, now Jungle Wa. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dedguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2004
    Posts
    417
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    since when was anime nation actrually lisencing stuff right out?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •